Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Billy

I am more so looking to trade unless the price is right.

I am looking for a Long tube header with a 3 in catted downpipe, 3 in cat back with a resonator and muffler.
I can do without the resonator, but would prefer it.

Also, a 2.6 smoothflow pulley.

In return I have a zzp mid length header and 2.5 in catted downpipe with under 200 miles on it. And a set of new gaskets to go with it.
ZZP 2.5 cat back with zzp resonator, and magnaflow muffler that has under 11,000 on it.

Lastly, I have a 2.7 smoothflow pulley I would like to trade for the 2.6.

And I doubt anyone here has a 3 in redline intake. But I will just throw that out there.

As I said, I rather trade. But if the price is right, I will just buy.

OHH, an also, im looking for a digital wideband that lights red. I can trade a brand new electric oil pressure gauge if any interest.

I have paypal.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'm looking for a ZZP midlength header and catted downpipe and catback. Would you be willing to just sell those? Is the Header/Downpipe combo for a manual or auto, what size are the primaries, and what cell is the cat?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am currently running 2.7/60s/k&n/dual pass/option b/phenolic spacer.

If by any chance you had the intake manifold ported, id would be interested in that. Or have a griffin/stealth heat exchanger.

The mid length is 1.75 primaries, 400 cell high flow, and for a manual. Under 200 miles on em.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I am currently running 2.7/60s/k&n/dual pass/option b/phenolic spacer.

If by any chance you had the intake manifold ported, id would be interested in that. Or have a griffin/stealth heat exchanger.

The mid length is 1.75 primaries, 400 cell high flow, and for a manual. Under 200 miles on em.
Damn, all wrong for my car. Staying NA for now, so I'd need 1.5, I'm hoping for a 200 cell cat, and I have an auto. What about that catback though? You interested in selling it?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Not sure. I need to price out what a 3 inch cat back will run me new. I will let you know.

I am almost tempted to just port the header now, and slap a 3 in down pipe on to make life easier.

Once ZZP gets back to me, I will know for sure what I am doing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.