Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Cobalt Lt Sedan

I did a few things recently and figured I would show what I have done. Nothing really major. I just celebrated my 1 month anniversary with my balt. Her name is "Nadia"

Things I added or did...
Racing pedals
Red wire loom covers in engine
Air Box mod
Mesh lower grill
De-badged rear emblems
Stripped side molding
Windows tinted
Red L.E.D. map lights
K&N drop in performance filter
Rear headrest delete
Painted front bow tie
Painted headlights

Here is some pics.... Newer ones will be added and the older photos will be deleted so please check back often to see my new upgrades...

There is a lot more to come but let me know what you guys think. All comments and criticism would be helpful.

I also have a cardomain... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3881657
And a facebook.... Welcome to Facebook
Support my facebook group too!!...... Un-Known Riderz

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No epoxy or anything on the bumper piece. Just cut to where it actually fits into the bumper for top support. Then I folded and made a 90 degree bend at the bottom and actually used the screws from the original piece to hold onto the mesh. Screws through the mesh holes...

I used some kind of mesh from the trash next door and painted it. I have 20 more feet of it. Much stronger than anything I found at the performance shops and parts stores.

Sounds weird and I dont really know how to explain how I did it. Much different than the other diy on here. No epoxy or anything. Just cut and fit... Took 5 mins.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.