Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2008 Chevy Cobalt LT.......I got rid of it this past March and moved on to another project. Here are some pics of the finished product. I know that not everyone will like it but everything was done by myself and friends including paint. Hope you all enjoy

[/IMG]

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No the hood,trunk and roof are a fish net lace pattern.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

it was an auto unfortunately

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I love it!!!! Only thing I would do is get rid of lambo doors and make her a 5 speed. 9 out of 10.

Sent from my HTC Desire using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Jesus Christ that looks nice! I see New York plates, haven't seen it in my travels, wish I did

·
Registered
675 Posts
Great looking car!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
cant stop staring at it (O.O) you really made that body kit work

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Wow, just dont like lambo doors on a balt (personal preference) the rest is awesome. I knew right away what color that was, good choice!

·
Registered
287 Posts
agreed. love the color and extra personal flavors like the fishnet lace. Lambo doors a bit overplayed and the body kits not big for me but still isnt terrible. I would drive it. Great job on all the hard work put into it!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you, I know the lambo doors are not a popular choice and the only reason I went with them is to display the tvs mounted in the door panel

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.