·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
click on the pic for a slideshow

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
nice. I wish I could fabricate things like that. Then I could get into that field to just work on cars all day, a job that actually involves your brain.

·
Registered
142 Posts
very nice!
i love to get something custom done to mount my amp flush in my trunk.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I would be your guy, for some flush stuff. Other than being in Houston. Its actually easier than it looks. Just takes patience, and balls. I have been doing this for years, and have taught most of my friends how to do there own custom work. You could also look at videos on you tube about audio or box building. Did I mention I also do custom wood enclosures to. Vented, sealed what ever you need...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Good job man....if i could change one thing i would have wrapped that sub in a tan leather to match the seats if possible instead of going with a flat black...not saying that the flat black doesnt look good ...just figure you already have the leather seats..might as well match it ...but good work tho

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that was the original plan. Tan leather. Then he wanted it to be red like the car. Then he wanted it to be gloss black. At least I got him to go with matte black instead. I thought the tan leather would have looked sexy myself... But I am in a customer pleasing world, and I can only take my opinions so far with them.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
This is very true

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.