Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yes, there is a how to on CSS.net (the first C is for cobalt and that's the real site name) I'm not going to bother linking it since this website will block the link anyways. That site is still much more active and I recommend you become a member there also. You can find it if you google this <A quick HOW TO on installing the RPD(UAF)>.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
No problem.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yes if you follow that thread correct. It'll power on right away, there are quite a few pages of info after the original post, those pages all have 25 responses vs 10 per page on this forum. I just find it nicer to not have to refresh the page as often.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I know when I had my 09 SS, to make the rpd work properly, you needed a whole new dash harness that was $500.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Yes if you follow that thread correct. It'll power on right away, there are quite a few pages of info after the original post, those pages all have 25 responses vs 10 per page on this forum. I just find it nicer to not have to refresh the page as often.
And you can change the number of posts per page displayed in your userCP. Go to theUCP, go to Edit Options, then in Thread options will be a drop down box to select the number of posts to display per page.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Does The Dash Harness Come With The Rpd When I Buy It?
No, RPD is seperate, and that is about $500 as well if you buy new. Being that it was going to take weeks and cost about $1000 to do, this is the reason I never went with an RPD on my SS. Also found out after cancelling my idea on going RPD, that after doing a tune on the car, it starts giving errors on the RPD and the information given is super delayed, if it shows it at all. So most guys found it was better to stay away from the RPD.

·
Registered
378 Posts
No, RPD is seperate, and that is about $500 as well if you buy new. Being that it was going to take weeks and cost about $1000 to do, this is the reason I never went with an RPD on my SS. Also found out after cancelling my idea on going RPD, that after doing a tune on the car, it starts giving errors on the RPD and the information given is super delayed, if it shows it at all. So most guys found it was better to stay away from the RPD.
Info is so false it hurts to read

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Info is so false it hurts to read
Really?? Prove me wrong. I have COUNTLESS information backing this up. I can post it up for ya if youd like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.