Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i have a bunch of computer shit just sittin around. some new some really old. if you need it i probably have it. i have at least one of everything you can think of. what ever you want just let me know and ill see if i have it but i want this stuff gone like yesterday so make me an offer and ill probably take it. just pay shipping.

and it would probably be easier if you just called.lol. 606-923-3382

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good morning bump

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
When it comes to old computer parts, eBay is your best route to take... especially when its stuff that old. Just start it at a rather low bid price (But at least enough to cover your listing fees) and have the buyer pay shipping.

Also, I notice some HDD's in that picture. Make sure to hook them up to a running system and give it several passes with DBAN before selling them. You'd be surprised at some of the stuff people can recover from old HDDs with commonly available software. With non-functional drives, I destroy them by using Thermite. When it comes to safeguarding personally identifiable information, you cannot be too careful.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When it comes to old computer parts, eBay is your best route to take... especially when its stuff that old. Just start it at a rather low bid price (But at least enough to cover your listing fees) and have the buyer pay shipping.

Also, I notice some HDD's in that picture. Make sure to hook them up to a running system and give it several passes with DBAN before selling them. You'd be surprised at some of the stuff people can recover from old HDDs with commonly available software. With non-functional drives, I destroy them by using Thermite. When it comes to safeguarding personally identifiable information, you cannot be too careful.
i only have one HDD and its not mine and there is nothing important on it and i dont want to do ebay because i have loike 250 diff parts of more

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.