Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may know that I work for the favorite store of america " WALMART" axaax. LAST night on my lunch ( for 2 AM to 3 AM ) - I decide to go out and have sume fun for 1 hour since outside was snowing. I get to my Cobalt and start slaiding in the snow ( E-BRAKE is fun in the snow ) . After 15 mins or so my co - worker saw me and he joined as well - After 30 min of fun in the snow I notice that my ABS light is on - I thought I hurt my balt . I parked my car and restarted , after I turn the car on again the ABS light was gone. On my way home in the morning the ABS light didnt came on agin - Which makes me fill better .

Should I wory about it ????

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
nope, this car is equipped with wheel speed sensors. it detected that the rear wheels weren't moving while the fronts were throwing off the abs module. it thought the abs was malfunctioning because of it. same thing will happen from a really long burnout lol

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
hey i work for walmart also....but i only have to take a 1/2 hr lunch...haha...

O and the abs.... i wouldnt worry about it.....unless it comes back on ans stays on..

·
Registered
84 Posts
I worked at a wal mart DC and got a hour lunch break, Sucked, but if you join the Army you get 1 1/2 hour lunch break.

and what drift said is right.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey i work for walmart also....but i only have to take a 1/2 hr lunch...haha...

O and the abs.... i wouldnt worry about it.....unless it comes back on ans stays on..
You know what - Our store use to take 1/2 hour luch as well for overnight only , but rules change and now evryone has to take 1 - hour lunch wich is long time and makes me leasy and sleepy -
Thank you guys - I was wory about it at first - I though the same way as the FF- DRIFT describe it . So Im ready for second round in the snow tomorow - xaxa

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
^haha fun times, dont use up your tires too much now!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was an order filler. : ( They make you earn that $14.50 an hour

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
trust me dude i know exactaly what your goin thru...im the one doin the picks and binning the stuff....LMAo
back room ICS - sucks - Soon we will run out of room in the back room -axxax - at least my next pay check will be sweet - 350 bonus and thanksgiving pay + some overtime - I beter take pic of it cuz I wont see check out of walmart like this again axxxa - how much bonus your store get ???

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
we got 298$....but thats only because we just got done with a remodel...so i think that affected it some.

i worked on the remodel team as well...that was fun

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we got 298$....but thats only because we just got done with a remodel...so i think that affected it some.

i worked on the remodel team as well...that was fun
DEF effects the bonus. 14.50 an hour for order filler -wow thats alot of money from walmart xaax - and some people that doing orders dont even know what they are doing and order alot of shit that isnt going out

·
Registered
84 Posts
I didnt work that a walmart store, I worked at a DC

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.