Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh.

Well i was sitting at a red light with my girlfriend in the passenger seat. It was about 11:00pm cold and raining, just picked up checkers and were on out way home. Sitting there talking waiting for the light to change and out of no where, BOOM. got rear ended by a keep wrangler with a steel bumper =(. So we were shaken up a little bit, and i let out a roar "WHAT THE **** WAS THAT". I check on my girl, make sure shes okay, then toss the car in park and run out to go see the other car. The road was pretty dead for the most part there were only 2 others cars on it.
So i get up the the car and theres a lady driving and a man passenger both in there late 30's. Shes like oh my god are you guys alright, blah blah blah. We were all fine, so she says lets pull over into the side street, dont stop in the middle of the road. So we pull into the closest side street and onto the shoulder. My girlfriend at this point is crying and im shaken up too, but no one was hurt. So i get out of the car and the man gets otu as well and we begin talking. He said the girl doesnt know how to driv stick that well, shes not very good at it. (So why is she driving at almost midnight in the rain) (and stick shift or not the brake makes the car stop) Whatever so the guys asks if everyones ok i tell him ye, so he shakes my hand and bends over and says is there any damage. We couldnt really see because i was dark and rainy, and my cars black. So i say one second ill grab a flashlight from my car. I open my door and a reaching into my glove box for a flashlight and in the corner of my eye i see the jeep driving off. The guy hopped inthe car and drove off. Im like Wtf is this guy doing. He ****in drove off.
Man was i pissed but i hearmy girlfriend talking. Repeating to herself over and over *******. she caught his license plate number and was saying it over and over so she didnt forget. i wrote it down real quick and called the cops. Cops came filled out a report and told me "man.... hit and run. This guys screwed.) i smilied but the cop had to leave abruptly because he had a radio call that said "someone get to the middle school we got a 1016 involving a handgun" so that was that.

Damage was cracked bumper where the license plate indent is, one big chip, small dent, and lots of scrapes and scuffs. Called my insurance and the told me obviously i was not at fault now i jsut have to wait for the police report to come back and well see what happens. but i still cant believe he drove off. He probly thought i was just some punk ass kid that didnt know what to do so he figured they can get away.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sorry about your car. I'm glad no one was hurt AND you got the plate number. Hope they hang 'em high.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah it sucks, but luckily my next door neighboor and good friend owns a body shop so getting it fixed shouldnt be a hassle. He always does the righ thing for me, hes a great guy. But i gotta wait 7 days to pick up the police report so the insurance can tell me im not at fault. then i gotta pay for my deductable, and then they will reimberse me when thy get a hold of the ****** that hit me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That sucks. But it could have been worse. At least you got their plate number.

·
Registered
4 Posts
deng dude thats horrible...but yeah at least you got the licence plate same thing happend to one of my friends with his s2k. hit and runs are the worst. better hope the cops find em before you aahahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.