Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving one day with my ex and it was a two lane road, there was a 2010 civic in the lane next to me with her left signal on and all of a sudden she makes a hard right as i was passing here right into my baby and this is the result.

God damn Civics!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah I was going to and the guy ordered the parts without even consulting me first.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
That's why there are return labels, good luck. Hope you don't get a terrible blend job like my car has.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Any pictures of the Honda? lol

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No. The Honda was no where near as bad of shape as mine. Only really the bumper was dented to hell and the grill broken along with bent rim. The front axel needs to be replaced and it'll total up to $3700

·
Registered
498 Posts
Did the Civic get a ticket?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, reckless driving. Before I went back to school I had a rental which was a 2011 Hyundai Elantra. Let me just say, I miss my cobalt.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally got it back yesterday! So happy and I put some new tail lights in for the occasion. Pics to come soon. Total cost was $5,863 and I paid none haha.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Well you pay indirectly through insurance. I don't how old you are but you probably paid that much already. I've been insured 40 years and never had a claim, so you can imagine how much I've paid. Give it a good test drive to make sure everything was repaired and aligned right. Because in a months time it will be do late to say something wasn't done to your satisfaction.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No it was through the other driver's insurance. I have given it a good test drive, 5 hours from CT to PA haha. I told the mechanic I wanted all brand new parts directly from GM instead of crappy secondhand parts from nappa that'll break in a year lol. Runs just as well as when I left her =]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.