Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I needed to introduce myself as who I am as well, not just the car I recently purchased. I am 27 years young, with my high school sweetheart STILL :), and recently moved from N.C. back to N.J.

I was born in N.C., lived there till 3, moved to N.J., then moved back at 24, or 3 years ago. Upon moving back to N.C. on 04, I went to school for my G.E.D., graduated in the top 5 of my class, got a scholarship and started a Associates in Applied Science. Well all was well until the economy went under, there was/is no work in that small town. Hard to get work, let alone as a Yankee lol.

Prior to moving back in 04, I have been working in different shops since I was 17, yea I dropped out hence the G.E.D.. The last job I wad prior to my current was in 04, I was a Prepper for a large auto body shop, with 2 facilities. My have some experience with all aspect's of repair work. I have worked on the newest 500sl AMG, and a 50 year old tractor threw out my journeys. I was even a painter at Maco for two days, that didn't last long.

Any how I am back in N.J. since Sept, been working at a local auto body shop since Nov. It is a great place to work, not only do I work on a wide range of cars but quality comes first. My duties are nice and simple, take the car from the body man once his body work is compete, inspect the vehicle for any missed damage, or poor body work. If all is good, I do my thing which is a few coats of primer, and sanding for paint. Then a bath, then a blow dry, then tape. (As you will see if I catch a missed dent, I fix it and carry on.) I then take the car into the booth, bag it, and the painter normally joins in at this point. I do this to an average of 3-4 cars a day by myself. Which means I am a busy guy, so it is hard to get a before and after pic of each car lmao. But I just wanted to show some of the cool cars, and my work to yall!

Adding pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.