Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In case anyone is wondering what changes they might expect from certain mods, here's a before and after shot of my car as it progressed through the metamorphosis.

Bone Stock (just brought it home) :

After replacing the 15" wheels and tires with 16" wheels and tires :

After installing Eibach Sportlines springs :

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thanks a lot TL, was really interested myself and now im pretty much sold after i get my rims and tires.

M

·
0 Posts
almost makes me wish i didnt drop 2k into a new computer :D...almost (that 2k coulda got me cheap rimz, tires and suspension lol, damn, guess i'll have to get those with the tax refund...hope its a fat one :))

·
Registered
230 Posts
almost makes me wish i didnt drop 2k into a new computer :D...almost (that 2k coulda got me cheap rimz, tires and suspension lol, damn, guess i'll have to get those with the tax refund...hope its a fat one :))
That must've been a badass computer...mine cost like $800 and it's pretty fast, well to me it is...

Keep an eye on the tirerack.com, they have good deals come up on wheel and tire packages. The parts are usually pretty high quality and they tell you right there where they're made so you can stay away from the Chinese/Taiwanese stuff.

M

·
0 Posts
yeah, parts were USPPOSED to be in today...but for w/e reason they got held up in Cali...all i get today is the case...:( gotta wait 2 more days for everything els...

ive been looking at the cheap azz rims on ebay :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BadA$$ computers

That must've been a badass computer...mine cost like $800 and it's pretty fast, well to me it is...
Mine came from Velocity Micro, was over $2K, and is the best pc I've ever owned. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tires/Wheels

...good deals come up on wheel and tire packages...
This is a good idea, buy them together and get the package discount. Also, make sure you get Nitrogen inflation...(^8

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.