Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want the small spoiler on my Red Tintcoat...Do the holes match up for the low spoiler as i have the High Wing now ...

What's the cost of a low wing ?

I can't see anything out of the rear ss coupe with that big ass spoiler on it.

:confused:

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Yes the holes line up

Check ebay, and dealers for prices. Try the classifieds of this forum also for swapping spoiliers.

wingless>any other wing ftw!

·
Registered
757 Posts
yeah the holes line up. but ive had both and they pretty much hav the same visiblity but a little difference not much.
imo stay w/ the high rise

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a black one i am selling on ebay for 50 bucks. You could buy it and then just get it painted!!! haha.... or just rep the red with black wing!

·
Registered
298 Posts
keep the big wing. i cant see out of my back window either but idk my system always slowly drops my rear view as low as it goes so i just look out my side mirrors

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah i got rid of my low wing and bought a high rise wing, cause they make the cars look so much meaner!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
yeah the holes line up. but ive had both and they pretty much hav the same visiblity but a little difference not much.
imo stay w/ the high rise
Exactly.... Visibility is the same. If visibility is your only concern, keep what U have. If design bothers you, swap it out. I prefere the low profile look, but everyone has different opinions on what they prefer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.