Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always been happy with Brembo rotors and Hawk pads, but can't seem to find them anywhere (since we have 4 bolt wheels).

If anyone knows where to buy them, please let me know

Thanks
ED

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hawk pads are everywhere...I can't remember where I have seen Brembo blank rotors available for the Cobalt though...carpartswholesale.com might have them. Can't remember where else though...not sure if I've seen any 4-lug in anything other than blanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hawk pads are everywhere...I can't remember where I have seen Brembo blank rotors available for the Cobalt though...carpartswholesale.com might have them. Can't remember where else though...not sure if I've seen any 4-lug in anything other than blanks.
I think I got a good deal on drivewire.com. PBR REAL 4 bolt rotors and PBR quiet, dustless pads for both fron sides including a coupon I found for 5% off and free shipping came to $125.93. Not QUITE as good as brembo, but the best they had are drilled rotors with about 9 holes in them for 4 or 5 bolt wheels. I prefer the RIGHT fit so I went with PBR. I'll report back when I have them installed.

Thanks for the feedback!
ed

·
Registered
450 Posts
add pics too when you get time... very interested to see what they look like

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm picking up Hawk HPS pads, Russell SS brake lines, and Centric Premium rotors for $255 shipped. Good deal for a better than OEM rotor, higher performance pads, and SS lines. I'm getting the pads and lines from Modern Performance and the rotors from TireRack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.