Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for advice on an aftermarket cruise control for my 06 LS sedan. I called the local dealership and was told that GM does not make a cruise control for my car :confused:
They stated that an aftermarket might work but that is all they said. looking for advice and make on anyone that had to get one installed or Did it yourself.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
There are some threads on this...some have installed the steering wheel from a cruise-equipped car and then the dealer had to reflash their ECMs to enable the cruise. Do a search for "cruise" and see if you can find the posts -- I'm too busy to do it for you right now, sorry...

·
Registered
318 Posts
this is the DIY on the one I have, but the dealer installed it for me. Its made by Rostra Precision Controls.
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/in...ostra-250-1775-aftermarket-cruise-hookup.html
here's the Rostra Website with the page it's on.
Rostra Precision Controls, Inc.
Model 250-1775 is for 05-07 Cobalts. It's just a little pod that goes between the arms of your steering wheel. Mine is working fine. The only thing that bothers me is that the buttons don't light up. Granted there are only 2 of them so after awhile you know which to push anyway

I have the printed installation instruction sheet that came with it, if you want me to scan and email/PM it to you.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I looked but could not find a price. Is is the same one that thecruisecontrolstore.com is selling?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.