Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone im looking for an intake for my 06 2.2l that wont freak out my maf sensor.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hey the guys were just talking bout this the other day, think it was a zzp tube with a k&n drop in filter for the stock box Gives the same results as a Sri for a lot less ! i dont remember about the cai but I would assume the same thing!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Hey the guys were just talking bout this the other day, think it was a zzp tube with a k&n drop in filter for the stock box Gives the same results as a Sri for a lot less ! i dont remember about the cai but I would assume the same thing!

Plus rip out the silencer.

I have had a k&n sri and I have an injen now and neither gave me maf errors. If I didn't get a good deal on the injen (free), I would have just done what Tyme recommended.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I made a custom specter one and it freaked out the maf when I had it in CAI config. I went to SRI and my CEL went out so I think Im safe now. I had 13 codes before!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

^ do this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.