Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Which Seats Would You Pick?

• Low Km SS Seats, $600(Front and Rear)

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Racing Buckets, Free!(Obviously front only)

Votes: 5 33.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running aftermarket seats? Im replacing the gross grey stock seats and I came across a set of SS/SC seats with fairly low miles on em. theyre $600 for the front and rear. After this, I was talking to a friend of mine and his cousin has a heavily modded del sol with a set of racing buckets. Turns out he's sticking the stock seats back in and he'll just give me the seats(basically brand new no name black/yellow reclineable buckets). So finally, my question is, how could I go about dealing with the airag sensor? would I have to have it tuned permanently on or off? also, which would you guys choose? I like the black ss seats but $0 is a pretty good deal for a set of seats lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ya it's just the $600 difference lol. Plus, If i were to get the ss seats I need to find somewhere to do it cause all my tools are back up north lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great lol, one ss, one racing buckets and one both... Im still just as undecided now lol

·
Registered
403 Posts
i say take racing seats sell them and then use that money to put towards the ss seats. i love the ss seats and wish i had some

·
Registered
394 Posts
$600 could mean a lot of other mods, but just replacing the front with yellow in a blue balt... i don't like that idea. i say replace all.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
lol, i'll vote ss just so you'd have a matching set and cause I'd take the free yellows, lol. they'll match my car :)

But honestly, the matching set would look a million times better. the yellow would be awesome if you had a yellow theme, but in your car it'll just be odd and out of place. So SS or nothing.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Sell racing buckets or get them Re-upholstered to match your car but the ss would be better since your back seats would match.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
How much will it cost to adapt the racing seats to fit the Cobalt, since they came from a Honda?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
probably not much. I know lots of welders

ya the blue/yellow is kinda why Im leaning towards the ss seats but we'll see

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey don't steal my 600$ SS seats off craigslist :O

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Just being a creeper...you said your tools up back up north..of Van...where abouts? Im north of Van

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Way up north in Fort St John. are you the guy in kitamat? lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cause he was saying there is a guy in kitimat that was dead serious about boxing them up and shipping em lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya he said I should drive em to you if I dont buy em lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hahah how far is fort st.john from Kitimat? do you have any idea?

hm about 3 hours from PG it looks like...when I Google it. Did you find out how much it would cost for him to ship the seats to you?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im in Van so I would just pick em up. its definately a lot longer making the detour in

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.