Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm shopping for some cheap racing type seats for my balt I think the stocks are not very comfortable or else the former owner was a 300 lbs person who f'd up the lumbar support....anywho.....do any of you have aftermarket seats and if so what kind? Thanks everyone!!!!!:nuts:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
mine is a lever on the door side, you pull it up to inflate and pump down to deflate.
That's the height adjustment. The knob for the lumbar support is right under the drivers right leg.

As for aftermarket seats, The reason i don't have any yet is because of the airbag sensor..I am not sure if you can switch it over or what? I am probably just going to buy a set of SS seats.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what i thought about doing but since i have an lt i would feel wierd with them in there. ill have to look into it i just wanted to see if anybody had them installed and what kind they were.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my buddy has corbeau seats in his bronco those are sweet im thinking NRG seats they are cheap and look comfortable....should I use 4 point harness with it or keep normal seat belts?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
my buddy has corbeau seats in his bronco those are sweet im thinking NRG seats they are cheap and look comfortable....should I use 4 point harness with it or keep normal seat belts?
might as well and make it look badass with the 4point.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this is true....you can bolt the harnesses to the floor you dont necessarily need to but a harness bar right?

·
Registered
455 Posts
make sure you check the law about that first. im pretty sure in NY at least that your not allowed to drive around with a 4 point on. You have to have the stock seatbelts there to wear

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you can find a set of recaro ss seats, go for it. I picked a set up for 200 on craigslist. Not gonna lie it's a pain in the ass installing the rear seat.

·
Registered
317 Posts
this is true....you can bolt the harnesses to the floor you dont necessarily need to but a harness bar right?
the two straps that go over your shoulder have two be mounted at or above shoulder height. if they are not, if you get into an accident they can compress your shoulders and back. so please get a harness bar

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the two straps that go over your shoulder have two be mounted at or above shoulder height. if they are not, if you get into an accident they can compress your shoulders and back. so please get a harness bar
10-4 buddy yea I thought somebody had mention that to me I have to c if my buddy can make me one or just but one......or maybe ill just stick with my stock seat belts and get better seats!!!!LOL

Yea no rear seats just front seats i dont wanna have to deal with the rears cuz i dont ever have anybody back there anyways

·
Registered
678 Posts
The Sparco Fighter seats are sexy, and apparetly have good support on them. They arent cheap but i'm tryin 2 save money for them

·
Registered
317 Posts
10-4 buddy yea I thought somebody had mention that to me I have to c if my buddy can make me one or just but one......or maybe ill just stick with my stock seat belts and get better seats!!!!LOL

Yea no rear seats just front seats i dont wanna have to deal with the rears cuz i dont ever have anybody back there anyways
yeah, and i think that it makes the interior look more racey if thats the theme that your going for

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.