Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know That once you put springs on our cars we need an alignment. Same goes for coilovers, correct me if im wrong. Since coilovers are adjustable you can adjust you ride height at ur disposal. Does this mean every time you adjust your ride height you'll need an alignment???

·
Registered
911 Posts
thats a very good question, I myself was wondering that as well since I'm installing my coilovers in April. I could find out at work, if it hasn't been answered by Monday night on here,I'll post what I find out at work

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Rule of thumb is any big drop you should get an alignment. I have coilovers on my integra and got an alignment when i first dropped it because it was a huge difference. I adjust it every winter about an inch higher but not enough to require a re-alignment.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats a very good question, I myself was wondering that as well since I'm installing my coilovers in April. I could find out at work, if it hasn't been answered by Monday night on here,I'll post what I find out at work
Thanks man
My springs have been on for over a year and never needed an alignment.
Your tires dont wear unevenly?
Rule of thumb is any big drop you should get an alignment. I have coilovers on my integra and got an alignment when i first dropped it because it was a huge difference. I adjust it every winter about an inch higher but not enough to require a re-alignment.
That makes sense. Thanks a lot for the help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.