Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of someone making a thread with pics of both coupe and sedan and all model versions of all the years the cobalt has been in existence, so members can look back for reference and whatever may.
For example
pic of 05 coupe ls, lt, ss
pic of 05 sedan ls, lt, ss
and so on
let me know what you guys think
i thought about making it, but want feedback first

-Phil

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, i always wonder if theirs a difference in each year's model's, if their is i can't imagine much

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Good idea! We have something similar at TaurusClub.com...it's called the Taurus Encyclopedia! Check it out: Main Page | Taurus/Sable Encyclopedia The Spotter's Guide under Site Nav is especially helpful.

This would be a great idea to help YC stand apart from the others!

·
Registered
821 Posts
yeah cuz seriously I don't know crap about my 09 SS engine.... Everyone talks about headers and downpipes but I have yet to skim across anything that's supposed to bolt onto mine... Somewhat of a thread jack here.... If your an engine guru please pm me and tell me what I'm running under the hood LNF right? That's what I THINK but maybe it's da LSJ and what's the damn difference.... And can someone please tell me what DOHC stands for?

good idea on this thread... I like it.

lets start with 05 years and models.... Members chime in!!!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I like the idea, and get all the differences and years of changes like LTZ, and the change from SS N/A to sport.

DOHC- Dual Overhead Cam

=

Cams are placed in the heads and operate valves directly.

Pushrod engine- Valves are operated by pushrods from cams located in the heads..

:suspicious:

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
It should fairly simple as far as the pics go, but as far as the differences for each year thats a bit trickier.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Sounds like a great idea. Surprised it's never been thought of before...Good looking out philswrath!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.