Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to drop my car bad. i've been looking at many different kits and can't decide which one i really want for the best price. does anyone have pics of H&R or tein springs on a balt? or any other brand aside from eibach? thanks for the help.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
those look nice. and it sits level right. my biggest thing is i want it to sit perfectly level

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have CA #1 springs pretty much the same drop as the Eibach Sportlines but about $100 cheaper. Sitting on 215/35/18 tires

·
Registered
610 Posts
BINIEKI have i told you how much i like your car? haha

·
Registered
750 Posts
did any of you replace struts or just do springs??
I have replaced the struts and shocks with the Koni inserts and shocks.

BINIEKI have i told you how much i like your car? haha
Not sure if you specifically have told me before, but I do get a lot of great comments. A big THANK YOU goes out to each and everyone of you

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have CA #1 springs pretty much the same drop as the Eibach Sportlines but about $100 cheaper. Sitting on 215/35/18 tires

damm man you have a sick car! looks good man :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how much did you get those #1 springs for and is it a really rough ride?

·
Registered
485 Posts
PLUR13--- Love the wing and lip kit, is that by RK Sport?
Yea, it's the RK wing and lip, but it's no longer on the car. The car is completely stripped down and being completely redone.

·
Registered
750 Posts
how much did you get those #1 springs for and is it a really rough ride?
I got them towards the end summer last year for about $170. The ride is not that rough. The best way I can describe the ride difference is that its like changing from regular tires to low pros.

·
Registered
750 Posts
CA stands for Cobalt-Addiction and they are only available on their site as far as I know

·
Registered
610 Posts
hmmm...the SSC's have a nice price tag but i want just a little bit more of a drop without spending for Eibachs. guess i'm SOL for now...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.