Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about entering my car in the domestic car class at import face off tomorrow, it has gen 4's, painted bowties, tinted windows and brand new tires. its a 2lt

should i enter it or would that be pointless

·
Registered
111 Posts
Odds of winning are better if you enter then if you don't. You should see some of the P.O.S. cars people bring to the local car show here. I'm talking Chrysler K cars with 22's lol. Trust me, you got a better chance then they do!

·
Registered
911 Posts
I'm putting mine in car shows this year, who cares what others think, if u want to, then do it \m/

·
Registered
67 Posts
go for it man. see the reaction u get from the crowd and build on that with your car. i love going to shows and getting new ideas from fellow car enthusiast. you have nothin to loose. so bring out the balt!! lol
good luck too!! :)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Do it. Enter teh car if it doesnt cost to much. See what people say, see how they judge your car. Ask the judges afterwards for any advice, or suggestions on things to do better, and go from there.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the responses guys. i decided to put it in the show. it was 15 for admission to show and 10 bucks more if u wanted to be in the show. so i said sure. i never got the score sheet or found out what i scored. a silver ss/sc cobalt took the best domestic car award. the car was a little dirty from driving to the show. even though i didnt win it was still fun. i even met some other cobalt owners

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
If you only enter a car show to "win" as they call it. You are wasting your time. Entering a car show is for fun and a hobby. I'm glad to hear you entered and I hope you had fun!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just make sure the car's clean as hell and detailed well. A clean car looks way better then some modified pieced together crap.
Any pics of your car?

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
If you only enter a car show to "win" as they call it. You are wasting your time. Entering a car show is for fun and a hobby. I'm glad to hear you entered and I hope you had fun!
reminds me of those old saturday morning cartoon commercial sweepstakes..

"many will enter, few will win"

·
Registered
931 Posts
Thats awesome you entered man. Better than nothing. I went to my first show bone stock 2 weeks after I got it. lol But it was also a charity event. Now I go to all the local tuner meets and shows. Hope you had fun.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
for stock ur car is clean. i miss my balt every time i see a silver one

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.