Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have recently received my package from matrix racing.com containing a set of after market led tail lights for my 4 door 06 cobalt. The only problem I have encounter is that the left tail light will not function completely properly. The left tail light will only function when I apply my brakes and if I turn on my turning signal, Other wise If I apply my running lights it will not function although the right does all actions well.

All bulbs work... I would imagine their being a bad ground connection.
Anyone have any idea of what I can do to fix this issue?

inkFrog

From where I bought : 05-07 CHEVY COBALT LED ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS TAILLIGHTS: eBay Motors (item 130425838292 end time Sep-27-10 18:52:09 PDT)

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Those are similar to mine, take the assembly out and check the connectors from the assembly. They are spring loaded and you may have to use a small screwdriver and pull them out so that they can make the proper connections. For some reason through time and shipping they get flattened and do not make a good connection.
Keep the same tools to remove the assembly in your car incase you have to do that on the road, I had to do that repair at 11PM in the middle of nowhere Texas last trip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.