Registered
3,127 Posts
X2

Get spec d ones

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those ARE already "smoked" so says the website. they have another pair that aren't smoked but they look pretty damn close to me. I was just wondering if anybody has bought these and smoked them out more

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have a full set of tails for sale. The outers have been tinted and need to be re cleared, and the inner were tinted, but I sanded it to redo the tint. Right now I have for sale pretty cheap, since they need work before installing. If no one buys them, once I redo them, the price will go up on them a little bit.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
yeah I don't like those, I think they'd look bad. the only aftermarket tails I like for balts are the other LED ones....the ones with the LED ring in the outers....no clue what they are. Probably as banker said the Spec D ones maybe.....

·
Registered
922 Posts
The smoked LED tails on e-bay are pretty good. I've seen a few set of those floating around.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Spec d smoked tail lights ftw. I have them and am in love with them. The tint they came with is more than enough.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a full set of tails for sale. The outers have been tinted and need to be re cleared, and the inner were tinted, but I sanded it to redo the tint. Right now I have for sale pretty cheap, since they need work before installing. If no one buys them, once I redo them, the price will go up on them a little bit.
how much you askin? and can i get a pic?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.