Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, my first post, u guys have been very helpful with all with what i want to do with my 2008 Cobalt LT.

but looking thru the forums i noticed i dont see any woodgrain...

am i the only one with a woodgrain interior?

also i am going to do the fog light install, as for the on/off switch, does GM make a factory woodgrain one with the fog light hole....if not its not a problem, i can do fine with a ''close enough'' switch (but will that ''close enough'' switch be used with the already there female connector taped to the dimmer wires, or do u need the factory GM switch to fit it?)

·
Registered
985 Posts
factory woodgrain trim??? you just blew my mind! I havent seen that as OEM or aftermarket on a cobalt yet. That said, I doubt you'll be able to find an OEM piece in wood grain. You could always mount the switch somewhere else though to keep the factory look

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YEP, my baby Sandy is 100% stock. Got her in Sept wit 12k miles. Lil old lady owned it in VA. She made her way to NY and into my hands...perfect base for upgrades and mods. I cannot wait to start this April/may get her looking good for summer. And I will post some pics for u guys of my factory installed woodgrain interior soon once I figure out how.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
yea, some of the LTZ's came with it, seen quite a few actually. Usually they have the chrome door handles and chrome grille surround. I have seen some without the chrome too. Many I looked at while waiting for the paper work to get ready when I was buying my SS at the dealer.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks i was looking everywhere for a pic of the interior cause i couldnt upload my car pic, but yea....at first i didnt like it, but now i love it, i jus want the woodgrain shifter knob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.