Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took another day trip today. 600 miles of aimless wondering FTW. Thought I would share a few pics, given we are all crazy for them.

This one was real fun to try to get. I almost ended up a grill decoration for a semi. lol

Stopped to take a pic of a bridge, and the balt was lookin sexy...

Oh, and the bridge.

We found a playground, AND another balt owner.

The baby had a lot of fun.

Sorry for the weird image size, they are in 16x9 aspect for my 1080p monitor.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, yall...

the little girl is so cute i want a girl lol i have 2 boys. but great pics
Thanks. My girl is one of those quasi boys. She is wide open from morning to night. Holly had just fixed her hair 10 minutes before that pic, and she had already destroyed it. Oh well, it'll keep her thin I guess.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, it was hard to stick with the random drives after the baby was born, but she eventually adapted, and as long as we find new playgrounds she's cool with it now.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay was never off the interstate inthat area. You should try upper MS and AL. Got some good scenery all over the place there.
My wife used to live in B'ham, so we've gone there quite a bit. Loved Dismals Canyon.

lol where did u start the trip?
Brownsville, TN near Memphis. We left about 4AM and just jumped I40 up to Nashville and started from there, that was Holly and the baby could sleep while I got us up in the neighborhood.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Thanks, yall...

Thanks. My girl is one of those quasi boys. She is wide open from morning to night. Holly had just fixed her hair 10 minutes before that pic, and she had already destroyed it. Oh well, it'll keep her thin I guess.
lol its hard to keep kids clean as soon as we get our dressed and ready to go they are messy all ready lol. Still love the car

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.