Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i have some bad news and some good news....

Bad news is that sometime in the near future, this new car i got wont be worth it's weight in scrap metal.

good news is, i now have a worthy car for Demolition Derby competitions in the spring!

Just got a free 1974 Pontiac Parisienne Wagon, with the 305 cu/in V8 motor, all that's wrong is a slight coolant leak out of a loose rad hose. My friend wanted to be gone with it cause the frame under the passenger side back corner is rusting out...... So me and my wrecker friend are gonna strip the guts outta it, and turn it into a hard core demo derby car!

Sad, this old car's motor still purrs like a kitten when started, but that heart of the car will be salvaged after the derby is over for another franken project, the infamous V8 Chevy Sprint 4 door sleeper!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trust me, it's a battle between the 74 Parisienne wagon, an 88 Impala, and an 86 Crown Vic

me and my buds are gonna film it, and toss it on youtube, so when it goes on there, i'll tag it here :)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Ok, so i have some bad news and some good news....

Bad news is that sometime in the near future, this new car i got wont be worth it's weight in scrap metal.

good news is, i now have a worthy car for Demolition Derby competitions in the spring!

Just got a free 1974 Pontiac Parisienne Wagon, with the 305 cu/in V8 motor, all that's wrong is a slight coolant leak out of a loose rad hose. My friend wanted to be gone with it cause the frame under the passenger side back corner is rusting out...... So me and my wrecker friend are gonna strip the guts outta it, and turn it into a hard core demo derby car!

Sad, this old car's motor still purrs like a kitten when started, but that heart of the car will be salvaged after the derby is over for another franken project, the infamous V8 Chevy Sprint 4 door sleeper!
1974 or 1984?? Got pics?

GTO 1

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1974 or 1984?? Got pics?

GTO 1
i found out today, it's not a 74, its a 79 Parisienne Wagon

i dont have pics yet, will on the weekend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status