Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i figure since everyone else from the old site is making one of these id post up to lol. hopefully the rest will come over and maybe get this site where css use to be before it got lame. i look forward to making the site switch :)

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Wow...you guys are all jumping ship! I posted there a few times and learned real quick. YC is light years ahead of CSS if you ask me!

Welcome!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea im working on it now everything i try to upload says its to big so its being a pain...same name on both sites rico

·
Registered
276 Posts
yeah I made the switch a WHILE ago... never looked back lol... YC is the best Balt site we have for us chit chatters welcom PSSHHSHSHSH

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a site without rossshady what am i going to do O_O. thats prolly one thing i will definatly miss about css.net some people were just epicly entertaining

·
Registered
276 Posts
I will never forget that people thought my striped interior was a bad idea and that i wasted my time and should have left it stoCk yellow then pUtting a highriSe on a non ss sc my god iT was like creating a flame me thread. but i persOnally have worn out the highrise to My opinion and prefer the shaveD loOk for nOw, but who knows what this summeR haS in tAil... what... agaiN leaking iDeas aBOut what i am Doing in the springY time that no one must Know... InTeresting... only the smart shall know lol

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
I just don't think i could ride on your car without my eyes doing some crazy shit haha. I love yellow, but the whole door is a little much imo YLW haha

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.