Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Black and red ;)

I also did the dome light and rear cupholder in a similar scheme, I'm having trouble getting the dome light back together though, any tips? I just need to re-snap the enclosure onto the lighting fixture.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Unless you broke the tab it should just snap back together. Maybe yours is different.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unless you broke the tab it should just snap back together
I didn't break any tabs, and it does snap back together, but my issue is I can't angle it back into the headliner when its snapped together and if I try to snap it together while the fixtures already in the headliner I cant hold it there long enough for them to join because it just goes up into the roof.

Hope I'm explaining this ok

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
That means the housing isn't attached to the bezel properly. It should snap in place, afterwards you should be able to install the lens.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Coby, what replacement type bulb do you have in there? My dome lamp looks different than yours. I have two toggle-able lights on the back half of the fixture for the back seats. I'm looking for some nice white LEDs

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh wait I didn't mean just the lens, I meant the whole plastic casing, the switch is just sitting in its place so I can still use it.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I used pilers to get my whole plastic piece back in.
I grabbed a piece of the plastic and pulled.
Hard to explain..

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
coby, i didn't know you were so hip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.