Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day, fellow Cobalt owners! My name is Ron, and I hail from the rusted hulk known as Northeast Ohio. I bought my Cobalt new in April '07, and have managed to put 55K on it already. I also drag race it occasionally in trophy classes, brought home a 1st, 2nd, 3 semis, and 2 1/4 final finishes in 12 races last year. I love my little orange LS 4 door, get 35 MPG in the summer and runs mid 16s! I'll be sniffing around here the next couple of days, I imagine you'll hear more from me once I get settled in.:grin:

Ron

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Welcome!!!!

Congratulations Metal and welcome to our great group here. A LOT of help out here and great people. What town in N.E. Ohio you hail from?
Again.... WELCOME and post those pics!!!

GTO 1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I bought my 'balt because I was looking for good economy and price...plus my stepdad is retired from GM, so I got a few more bucks off. I was pleasantly surprised when I first took it racing and saw a 16.68 on the ET slip!
I currently live in scenic Ravenna, Ohio, but originally hail from somewhat less scenic Elyria.

·
Registered
298 Posts
np with the welcome! i bet some import owners eyes get big when a chevy sedan beats them. :laugh: you got any plans for your ride? i know we all would like to hear about them. good luck with your balt!
Nothing wrong with a sleeper!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.