Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all. I'm Leland, come from the peoria area in Illiinois. My Cobalt is the 2006 SS Supercharged, currently stock. once may rolls around I'll be able to work on it a little. Plans include but are not limited to: Cold Air Intake, Smaller Underdrive pulley, A nice new set of 18" Enkei Klamp Rims, and Halo Projection Headlights. I'm new to all this auto work, so any other ideas are welcome.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Unless you have changed your bolt pattern those "klamp" wheels will not work. Your bolt pattern is 5x110. If i'm wrong those wheels please tell me...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i personally have no idea... like i said i'm new to this. the wheel shop i'm gettin them through said that they should work, and since i'm payin them to get it done, i'd expect that they know what they're talkin about... but just in case i'll continue my search for some new rims... thanks for the heads up.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Welcome. You should get a smaller sc pulley, injectors and a tune. That would make a whole different kind of animal out of your car, and a BUNCH of people are selling stuff like that right now. I'd also look into getting a heat exchanger as that will help you run much cooler.

·
Registered
294 Posts
welcome to the site.. best way to figure out your bolt pattern is either google it or go to this site and plug in you make model sub model and select your oem tire and rim equipment from the list that comes up. Buy Wheels Today: Tires, Wheels, Suspension, & Performance Accessories then you select the wheels and scroll through and you'll see under each rim where it says bolt a bolt pattern.. that is your vehicles bolt pattern

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to the site! =)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright... well, since i can't get the Klamps, I'm gonna go with the Enkei WMDs. they have the correct bolt pattern and everything. Purchased my cold air intake, still lookin for the smaller pulley. thanks for all the help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.