Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I'm a new kid here. I'm from Pittsburgh and I own a blue granite metallic 2007 cobalt 4dr with 12,220 miles. I hope I can share a little and get tips on the care and feeding of my cobalt. Right now I'm not set up for showing pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Welcome to the site man! Post up some pics! got anything done to it yet?
Not yet, it's still box stock right now. It does have the rear spoiler and chrome door handles. This is my second cobalt, the first one having been broadsided (in the driver's door)by an Acura running a red light. I was lucky to only have three fractured ribs. Daman, I think the more I'm here, the more ideas I'll get!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Not yet, it's still box stock right now. It does have the rear spoiler and chrome door handles. This is my second cobalt, the first one having been broadsided (in the driver's door)by an Acura running a red light. I was lucky to only have three fractured ribs. Daman, I think the more I'm here, the more ideas I'll get!
Well that's too bad about your other one! Glad you made it out "OK" :blink:

Check out the "show off your cobalt" thread! you should get a lot of ideas in there!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Welcome.....

Welcome to the Club! Man,,I Love that Blue Granite! My favorite!! Didn't make it in '08, so I got Imperial Blue.
Post pics when U can... again.... Welcome.
I have a sister that lives a little southeast of you.. Ligonier?

GTO 1

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.