Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is rick, and i own a 2005 cobalt lt coupe.im new to this site but not to the cobalt forums.im a member of cobaltss.net.
Also the northern ny chapter leader for ecc.
Current mods are
1--k&n typhoon short ram air intake
2--2.4 intake manifold and soon to come 2.4 throttle body, after setting up a tuning place i will install
3--jdm full catback exhaust
4--obx type r long tube header
5--underdrive light weight crank pulley
6--ss high rise spoiler
7--generation 3 halo projector headlights
8--3a racing seats
9--painted and chrome valve covers
10 color matched painted tail lights
11--falken torque 17 inch wheels

and believe me plenty more to come.
Anyone in the upstate ny area pm me and we can meet up sometime to get you set up for the area club
nny cobalt concepts ( run by me)

and i currently work at a garage were we do alot of customer stuff and our prices are lowest around.so if your just looking for ideas, or questions pm me.
I have worked at a gm dealership for 5 1/2 years and know my way around gm's and very useful.

·
Registered
236 Posts
here's a pic that i have of his car, its from the ecc trip to occ back in october...

rick if you have more post em up lol welcome to YC btw

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ there she is the silver cobalt

thanks heather for the help...ALSO COULD YOU PUT THE ECC AND NNY COBALT CONCEPT UNDER MY SIG LIKE YOUR
OR EVEN PUT CHAPTER LEADER FOR NNY THANKS AGAIN
The picture was taken last october at the orange county chopper car show..i took 2nd place for the cobalt class...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome to yc! just curious, what do you mean by "jdm"? lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
^ there she is the silver cobalt

thanks heather for the help...ALSO COULD YOU PUT THE ECC AND NNY COBALT CONCEPT UNDER MY SIG LIKE YOUR
OR EVEN PUT CHAPTER LEADER FOR NNY THANKS AGAIN
The picture was taken last october at the orange county chopper car show..i took 2nd place for the cobalt class...
there ya go, all set! if you want, i can make you a new sig, i'd need to get more pics but i can always get those at the meet next week. up to you...

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcome to yc! just curious, what do you mean by "jdm"? lol
that is what is stampped right on the exhaust...tysuddo jdm catback exhaust....i have been given alot of shit already over at cobalt ss site...so please none here too..

if you heard the exhaust you would understand...doesnt sound ricey but actually a really low tone to it..just right...

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

as for the rest of you close to ny state

cobaltss.net is having a spring bling car show at the orange county choppers showroom this weekend.supposed to be like 250+ cars and over 40-50 cobalts there....would love to meet up with a few of this sites owners..
20 dollar registration...for the show...free for spectators..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^thought it was $25 this time? This weekend is not getting here fast enough lol i can't wait!

not unless it has changed..i have a print out for my customers and on there it says $20 cars and 10 for bikes..it might of changed though.

·
Registered
499 Posts
that is what is stampped right on the exhaust...tysuddo jdm catback exhaust....i have been given alot of shit already over at cobalt ss site...so please none here too..
No worries you will find that we are much more "calm" over here:bigsmile:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no worries you will find that we are much more "calm" over here:bigsmile:

yeah the only think i have negative to say about cobaltss.net is the de-grading of people for the way they choose to style their car...here seems to be more mellow...

Heather can you make my cobaltss sig the same here too...if its not alot of work...ill pm you my password and log in here to...
The other sig turned out awsome..

You should post a sig designer post and help some of these other members out..you have alot of talent in sig work...

So everyone check out her work its awsome...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.