Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
antenna does not want to come of for some reason, i heard alot of people have had problems taking thier antenna of thier cobalt, any suggestions on how to get it of without breaking anyhting?

·
Registered
35 Posts
i got mine off by cutting the wire that connected it to the radio. that was the only way to get it off because nothing else was working...i got to mod it but only problem is now i have no radio reception becuase the wire was cut. =[

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I used vice grips, but I just wanted my antenna off so I didn't care if it stripped some of the coating off

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
i got mine off by cutting the wire that connected it to the radio. that was the only way to get it off because nothing else was working...i got to mod it but only problem is now i have no radio reception becuase the wire was cut. =[
Ffffffffffffffail. Lol

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Pliers inside and out.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Well if it's stuck and ur turning the antenna to remove. Then you gonna break it off the bracket. That's why you need to grab the inside antenna with the bracket so it won't break

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.