1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
kicks a**. rented it and even my friend who didn't like dirt loved it

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I play NFS SHIFT, the b ig minus for NFS is that there isnt mush customization you can do to your car. You ca only change color and rims and put vinyls thats all you can do to your cr and the rest is performence, its still good racing game tho

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I've played them all, not too impressed though. I really don't like the feel of NFS Shift... Forza 2 lacks a LOT when it comes to the tracks and environments and some details, but the feel of the cars is pretty realistic without being a total simulator, still fun to play. Unless you are a hardcore racer, it will get boring just like Grand Tourismo... I used to like playing PGR3, fun game.

Imo the best racing game I've played has been Flatout, the first one was amazing :noworry:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
forza 3>ALL
forza2>forza3
the demo for forza 3 seemed like its trying to be to much like gt and thats a bad thing because gt will always be better from a true racing perspective... we'll see if the actual game is any better pretty soon though

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
^ I haven't seen anything from Forza 3 yet, but I hope they include the HUD view this time, I always use that. If its anything like 2 but with better tracks and nicer visuals, and better damage modeling- I'll be happy for the next few years :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well if anybody plays it on Xbox
username is Nitronicky219

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.