Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seams to me as soon as it gets a little chilly everyone disappears.

Ive been going to meets all over the southeast PA area with other car clubs and tuners and I was just wondering if any of the cobalt guys still get together? It seams like as soon as it gets chilly out there is no more meets posted or listed anywhere on here.

I know I am somewhat new to the forums. And luckily I was able to attend my first small meet in K.O.P. not that long ago. I'm just looking to see if anyone else would like to get together for a fall/winter meet!

And there should really be a page on the forums for upcoming events. There is on all the other forums.... Maybe I just missed it lol

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My car does not come out when its cold
I understand where you are coming from. You have a really nice balt and it shows you take are of it and baby it.

It was good meeting both of you guys at the meet...

But as for everyone else where are all the drivers here? Ive been getting together with tons of other car clubs and meets around my area but haven't found another balt interested or down for a meet....

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At this point it doesnt have to be balt only.. Any cars. Just trying to get together with some kool people and shoot the shit with some kool cars.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Never been there... And thats a decent drive. I dont mind taking it though if its worth it.. Any more info or anything on it?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Doesnt seam like a lot of people like it... Atleast from what I read on PA Tuned... I am slighly interested but I would like more cobalts to show up in force. lol

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ive never actually ever put any of my cars in a "show"

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

If anyone else is interested in going I will take the trip. But not for myself... Anyone ever been there before that knows where it is and whats going on there that would like to go lets make some plans..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.