Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Any Fall or Winter Meets?

3K views 25 replies 5 participants last post by  Burnt2Death 
#1 ·
It seams to me as soon as it gets a little chilly everyone disappears.

Ive been going to meets all over the southeast PA area with other car clubs and tuners and I was just wondering if any of the cobalt guys still get together? It seams like as soon as it gets chilly out there is no more meets posted or listed anywhere on here.

I know I am somewhat new to the forums. And luckily I was able to attend my first small meet in K.O.P. not that long ago. I'm just looking to see if anyone else would like to get together for a fall/winter meet!

And there should really be a page on the forums for upcoming events. There is on all the other forums.... Maybe I just missed it lol

#16 ·
Ive never actually ever put any of my cars in a "show"

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

If anyone else is interested in going I will take the trip. But not for myself... Anyone ever been there before that knows where it is and whats going on there that would like to go lets make some plans..

#21 ·
AGS Car Show
Saturday, October 30 from 4 to 8 p.m., Rear of Mall
This outdoor car show, hosted by AGS Enterprises Inc, will feature hundreds of vehicles. Open to everyone; there are no year, make or model restrictions. Free dash plaques for the first 100 vehicles and raffle opportunities for those in attendance!

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

There also a video game tournament that day at the mall..

#23 ·
Like I said before I have never been there... Just looking to do something this weekend or anytime actually and hang out... I posted this thread wondering why no one gets together as soon as it got cold. Put some thermals on and turn those heated seats up and lets get our asses out there and represent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.