Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys live in michigan and wanna join up with me at woodward Ave on a Friday night? Big car meets and cruises!!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
There's a few of us in michigan, Woodward is a little ways away from me though although I've been meaning to make my way down there and go at least once haha

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

If you are on Facebook look up MISSN it's a group on Facebook and there's a decent amount of people around the area on there, mostly cobalts and there's always someone looking to hit up Woodward haha

·
Say What again!
6,034 Posts
I'm out on Woodward most Friday nights.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Which part of the mitten is that at? lol, Im in GR and from what google maps tells me that is a pretty long drive.

·
Say What again!
6,034 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mp81 I go down there a lot. What kind of cobalt do you have I might have seen you. Just never would have known.

·
Say What again!
6,034 Posts
Not sure if I have seen it or not before.

I have a white LT coupe. Stock bumpers, blacked out tails, blacked out housings, HIDs, Black MSR 045s.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We pretty much have the exact same car Except I don't have my headlights blacked out or rims. I just have my rims dipped.

·
Say What again!
6,034 Posts
Well, and the whole 2 extra doors thing ;)

I used to run steelies, and those were PlastiDipped.

·
Say What again!
6,034 Posts
Nope, there are supposed to be scattered thunderstorms, as well as the fact I'm taking my brother and my fiance to the movies - that's probably the more important part, haha.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright yeah that's true. Well I'll see you around Down there I'll post before the next time I go. So maybe we can cruise and meet up.

·
Say What again!
6,034 Posts
Yeah, definitely a possibility!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You guys going to the Michigan Huge meet and greet On Aug 1 11am - Aug 2 12am? It's over at Stoney. I might go If you guys wanna cruise around by me in the big cruise that's gonna happen at night.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.