Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its called Fuel Smart I saw it on Gearz. Basically it wires in between the injectors and cpu and turns any car into an on demand displacment. The web site is Fuel Smart Corp. - Welcome! Check it out see what you think, I know if it works like they say I would try it. Darin

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
go to their FAQ section and they mention some items that help on fuel and list one of them as E3 plugs....i've never heard anything good from e3 plugs or their mpg boost so I'd have to see this contraption work before i'd believe them

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
This technology is already in our Cobalts. From reading the installation manual it appears that it is oriented for V8s that would be in a HotRod, antique car and high performance cars that were never designed for fuel economy to begin with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like more info on it. I did email them but they just sent a phone number to the sales dept. The place is only about 15 min from were i work maybe if i have time ill try to look into it more. I does say it works with 4,6, or 8 cylinder but probably would not see as big of fuel savings with our cars.

·
Registered
183 Posts
sounds too good to be true,

atleast for out engines. "turns off unnecessary cylinders"

we only have 4, for 6 and 8 engines i think it would turn off 2/3 and 4 respectively.
Id love for someone to prove me wrong on this one. remember the gas ionizers and chips for performance lol?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.