Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
idk if this is where to post this if not i appoligize. but does anyone know a site where i can find ss bumpers and side skirts for my 4 door? thanks for any help

·
Registered
787 Posts
You best bet is to look around locally. I have yet to find a good site to buy em. Try junkyards and craigslist and what not

·
Registered
131 Posts
best bet would be a dealership but they are expensive try ebay craigslist local junkyards etc. I too have had no luck i know there is a rear bumper on ebay right now but its for a two door i believe

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
On ebay the side skirts go for a relatively fair cost, but they always mislable the bumper covers, and will put lt and ls bumper covers for ss balts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks i thought i would post just in case because i thought i was loosing it thinking i could find a kit real easy ha ha

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
GMpartsdirect sells the bumpers but shipping is crazy

·
Registered
41 Posts
These bumpers are really hard to find

If it were me I'd check the salvage yards first

Yes they are really hard to find.. but if you find yunk yards... you should ask the other customers if they know of any body parts stores around..

Here where I live.. the junk yards are all lined up in one street.. and there are like 5 parts stores all around the area..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got a price on a new one from my work my price will be $263 for just the bumper idk what have some of you paid for a used one?

·
Registered
911 Posts
the SS front bumper and sideskirts will fit the sedan...its the rear bumper thats different (and hardest to find)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ha ha so maybe i should get the one from my work? im not really sure on what to do i have the money but i still wanna get the best price i can you know?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.