Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the most creative person, just looking for some creative minds to give me there input on what I should put in/on my car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Hmmm for some reason it is not letting me post a pic of my car from my phone... Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
You could paint some interior pieces, or dark out your tails(make sure it's not illegal in your area).

2005 cobalt base model coupe

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Drop in K&N with ZZP intake tube.

·
Registered
58 Posts
To change up the look of your interior for cheap, install LED lights instead of the stock lighting. i.e. dome light and map lights if you have them. I got my dome light off eBay for about $6 and it makes a big difference in the look and the brightness.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Bigger rims,wider tires,ss bumper,lower it, paint interior trim ... Etc..[/QUOTE
OK..what kind of paint should I pick up for interior trim?and where can I find a stock shit ss front bumper for a good price?
Delete shit*ha

·
Registered
279 Posts
Bigger rims,wider tires,ss bumper,lower it, paint interior trim ... Etc..[/QUOTE
OK..what kind of paint should I pick up for interior trim?and where can I find a stock shit ss front bumper for a good price?
Plastic dip with clear coat is what I'm seeing a lot of people do.

Add footwell lights. Impala third brake light. Air horns. Led tail lights and turn signals.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.