·
Say What again!
6,033 Posts
Yeah - put it on.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I have a few friends who refuse just because "it doesn't feel right"

not saying I agree with it, but just saying some people don't for whatever reasons.

but I also wouldn't put it on my conscience of saying how to disable a safety feature.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Is there any way to make it so it doesn't chime when not using a seatbelt, it get quite annoying sometimes
Why wouldn't you wear your seatbelt?

I have a few friends who refuse just because "it doesn't feel right"

not saying I agree with it, but just saying some people don't for whatever reasons.

but I also wouldn't put it on my conscience of saying how to disable a safety feature.
When my friends say they don't want to wear the seatbelt I tell them to get out. I don't need my friends blood on my hands because I let him ride without wearing his seatbelt.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
I didn't waer mine for a while after I got back from OIF II...we were jumping in and out of the truck all the time... but after while I just didn't feel right w/o it on.

I say, do what you like, but it sounds like a bad idea....now the chime when the door is open... thats a diff story

·
Levee
3,210 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
HAHA! among other things....cough cough...airbags...lol
Only if you pull the passenger side harness.

Both my delta bodies had one wire underneath the driver seat for the harness and it was for the seatbelts. Didn't affect airbags one bit.

And yes, I do wear my seatbelt. I just have my warning light disabled since I hate hearing it come on before I get around to putting the belt on.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.