73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wheres all the tn people at
im from memphis, tn

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
hey whats up where in memphis do you stay also you still need to come to the meet we should meet up sometime

·
Registered
318 Posts
I live in munford, but I work at StJude. I am actually scheduled to be working that weekend, but I get off around 11 or so not sure if I wanna hang around 'til 2. But on the odd chance a noisy purple Ford Aspire pulls up and you're thinkin' "WTF?" that's me. Honestly my dad wanted to run my Cobalt down the drag strip, but I have a slight vibration in the front end over 50mph and I'm not gonna let him run it unless I get it fixed. Sooo I may be there in my Coby after all... if I do decide to hang around. Is anyone gonna be there earlier? My car ain't nothin' to look at, but I'd love to see some other nicer Cobalts. Maybe get the hook-up on where to get some good stuff locally. I want new rims BAD!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you should come no matter what it will be fun also if you want to meet up sometime before the meet let me know and yes im sure people will be here before 2 if you ever see a black 2door lt with loud exhaust and is the x-ray edition than it is me

·
Registered
318 Posts
heck in a month or two we can have a big ol "let's-do-cool-stuff-to-IncrediBalt's-car-'cuz-her-boyfriend's-too-lazy-to-do-it" party! ;) Tons of screwdrivers, wrenches, duct tape, and zip-ties for everyone!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heck in a month or two we can have a big ol "let's-do-cool-stuff-to-IncrediBalt's-car-'cuz-her-boyfriend's-too-lazy-to-do-it" party! ;) Tons of screwdrivers, wrenches, duct tape, and zip-ties for everyone!
sounds like a plain to me lol i will help install any parts you need installed since they arent that hard install on our cars and since i have worked on a few cars before

·
Registered
318 Posts
An escapee, LOL.
April 19th 2-6PM South lot of Mississippi River Greenbelt Park, as far as I know. Hopefully it's not under water.
Cool, looks like I can take Auction straight across and avoid all of that interstate nonsense. I might make it after all, although it'll probably be in my hatchback. 1.3 L of screamin' Ford fury LOL. I'll just eat lunch here at the hospital and fart around on the internet as long as I can before leaving, unless I need to be at the track w/my dad (and my Cobalt)

·
Registered
23 Posts
The pictures are posted.

I have a couple of relatives that live there and my dad grew up there before he moved to Georgia.

By the way, CobaltDude06 and IncrediBalt, the pictures of my finished painted white cobalt that you all have been waiting for are posted under the Exterior Painting Thread (Interior and Exterior Styling Forum). Let me know what you all think.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yall better be at the meet dont make the army of cobalts come and hunt yall down lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
is it still at the Park? I emailed monkei about it before I joined this board and he just wrote me back saying the location had changed, but didn't say where.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes it is still in the park just moved down one parking lot that is all monkie said he is not sure if he will still be able to come which means if he doesnt than i will be in charge of the meet i think lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
still not sure if I'll make it. I don't have to work this weekend after all. My rims aren't in yet so I've still got the front end vibration and my dad won't be runnin' my Cobalt at the strip. I may still go to the track and hang out though. I really don't know. But if you happen to see a white coupe with purple racing stripes, it's me.... or my car's been stolen, call the cops!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
location is at tom lee park now you should really show up cobaltmag.com will be there to take pics and everything still dont know how i set that up lol also what rims did you get i need to put my rims on

·
Registered
318 Posts
Drag DR-12's I think? Gotta wait 'til Monday though since they didn't come 'til today and I'd never make it to Cordova by myself on a Saturday. I got a new spoiler a couple days ago too. Maybe if I beg, plead, and downright nag, the ol' ball-and-chain will be kind enough to install it for me Saturday morning before he goes to work. I wish I could do this stuff myself, but my mechanical skills are seriously lacking. I'd end up with a crooked-ass spoiler, a trunk with waaaaay too many holes in it and a power drill thrown through the rear window. I don't think Cobaltmag would like pics of that ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hell bring your spoiler and tools to the meet we will install it for you in no time and will make it look like a pro did it

·
Registered
318 Posts
Man I really really hate that I didn't make it. Messed up the stripes on my rear bumper and wasn't about to go out lookin' like that. My car wasn't even half-way "presentable" until almost 3:00. By then I just said "F it" and decided to work on my interior awhile.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you should of come still meet didnt start till 2:00 and it ended around 10:00 cause of all the pics the magizine wanted to take all the pics are on .net

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.