Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
hey guys, I live in Jackson,Tn which is about an hour and half away from Memphis. I work in downtown Memphis, like a block or two away from Beale Street, just wanted to say what's up to fellow Tennessians!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
hey guys, I live in Jackson,Tn which is about an hour and half away from Memphis. I work in downtown Memphis, like a block or two away from Beale Street, just wanted to say what's up to fellow Tennessians!
welcome what kinda cobalt ya got

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
im always around the memphis area and how do you have 100,000 miles on an 06 i have an 06 with 43,000 miles on it and also you gonna do anything to your coblat

·
Registered
298 Posts
Do you still have the letter that spell COBALT from your debadging?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
yeah but they are on my cobalt still sorry man i need to find the letter s though cause i want mine to say slobalt on the trunk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey everyone I'm Brandi and I live in hendersonville tn just outside of nashville.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
welcome got any pics of the balt

·
Registered
31 Posts
i got a couple pics of it. dont have any new ones since we lowered it. but here are a couple.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I'll be movin back to Memphis in the begining of June!!!!! My high school sweetheart tracked me down so.....

Also got the bodykit on the balt. I tried to post pics but for some reason my phone adds them as jpeg and it wont let me download to the pc. I'll be in memphis Friday night for the weekend!!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Yeah well you obviously dont know my ex :) I'll be up there mid july to beginning of June. I'm actually makin a road trip Friday afternonn to go see her so..... Plus got a nice job offer wheil I was there two weeks ago. Florida sux though. I love my car club but other than that... Not much here for me anymore.

I know Memphis sux wit hthe crime and all but.... Got other plans after I get up there. I'll only be there for a couple of years till she gets her law degree the nwe are talkin bout movin back down to southern Fl.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.