Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i log into this site i see a silver cobalt with the lt bumper w/foglights and a ground affects kit. The more and more i look at it for sum reason i'm beginning to like it. does anybody know where i can get this ground affects kit?

·
Premium Member
787 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Why not, the main complaint I have heard about andyautosports is dont buy anything generic
Ive heard don't buy from them in general, the rumor is the customer service is lacking and def dont get the in house brand kits..cheap mimic kits that dont fit...if you want to go simple, go with the rksports kit...cheap and not too low..

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
ohhhh, there wasnt alot at andys I liked and only one of the things wasnt at rksports but shitty customer service thats good to know

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
and try to stay away from ebay if at all possible, go name brand only, apparently most kits dont just go on , they need slight moddification...just what ive heard...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
judgeing by what some said i should sat away from andy's auto sports. What stock body style will it look good on and go good on: ls, lt or ss

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.