Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about starting a rat rod project car. just wondering if anyone else on here is into them?

here are some pics i found online, and a few i took myself.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
i like the clean flat black ones. otherwise they just look like a pos imo

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.... wow, how can you not think these things are pure sex? oldschool and built for nothing more than speed! not ment to be pretty, but became beautifull! its like art to me i guess... does nobody on this forum like rat rods?

·
Registered
978 Posts
they are ok !! i like old school muscle cars.. but maybe if i had one i might like it better. just my opinion .

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think i have pics of one that you guys will like. i helped make one a while back that was auctioned off for charity at a big car show down here called crusin the coast. ill try to find the pics.

·
Registered
978 Posts
ok post them i do like your balt though.

·
Registered
185 Posts
i love em. they always look sick nomater what they look like. the guy i got my car from just built 1 and is selling it now, it looks sick! ill try n get a pic of it ta show u

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
lol.... wow, how can you not think these things are pure sex? oldschool and built for nothing more than speed! not ment to be pretty, but became beautifull! its like art to me i guess... does nobody on this forum like rat rods?
rust and mix and match paint doesn't do it for me. I love em if theyre done right

·
Registered
978 Posts
that's much better i do like that one .

·
Registered
83 Posts
I personally am not a big fan of rat rods. If I do all that work to a car I want it to be shiny and pretty LOL :smile1:

The flat black is better, but I'm still not a big fan of that either.

The rusty ones to me look like you were too lazy to finish the car properly..........

I mean Kinda like if I were to slap my hot rod V8 beetle together and call it a rat rod so it would be finished.

I guess I could get it running like this and just say that it has an invisible racing stripe LOL :blink1:

But hey everyone has there own style and likes............ Thats just not one of mine :)

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
slam that beast, put the front cap on it and i would drive the hell out of it! maybe with some different rims though, lol.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Yeah, i like em... in fact, one of my minitrucker buddies is in the process if lookin for one, there's alot of rat rods around here... lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.