Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Request:

I'm wanting to do a 2-tone with original color on bottom and black on top, just going from the body line up..anybody wanna give it a try?

·
Banned
292 Posts
i think you should flow from just below the upper grill the body line follow that up onto the hood across paint the top of the hood black and then trunk black basically a thick black strip across the hood.

now i can do alot better than this, but i'm on my laptop right now and using that stupid lil touchpad lol. if i had a mouse it'd be alot smoother but this gives you the idea i am talking about.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I do kinda like that, i'd like to see a few different options, i work at a paint shop so i only have to pay for materials

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good,IDK how you do that in PS, but there needs to be a transition between the two, a pinstripe or something. oh and black and red are over done.
I agree about the pinstripe...what other color would look good i'm open to suggestion cuz yea red n black are played out I just thought it would look cool havin the top blacked out since my windows are so dark

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.