Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
I will try and get to this soon as I am the subforum moderator for this section. May take a couple days as I have been dealing with a lot of car problems lately

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Since the proper way to remove the airbox according to the GM server is through the wheel well I think we should junk the present how to and do a correct one with pictures and step by step.

·
Registered
750 Posts
If you have access to the correct way on how its done then be my guest. Its been so long since I messed with factory air box I am a little lost. Every tutorial online that I find talks about removing the headlight

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you have access to the correct way on how its done then be my guest. Its been so long since I messed with factory air box I am a little lost. Every tutorial online that I find talks about removing the headlight
Yep. Thats what I'm seeing too. Its been so long since I've done it I can't remember it step by step, lol. All I have are the pics

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
You should do it then. We need a new how-to anyway. Just make sure you do it through the
fender well and not through the headlight. Check out my pics for reference.
Yeah I have to re adjust my driver side lambo door anyways so I can kill two birds with one stone.

·
Registered
149 Posts
So I just did this mod a few min. ago and took some pics. I'll throw up a how-to in just a sec.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Here is the GM server method.
1. Remove the right front wheel. Refer to Wheel Removal and Installation .
2. Remove the right front fender liner. Refer to Front Fender Liner Replacement .
3. Remove the air cleaner intake duct assembly push-in fasteners.
4. Remove the air cleaner intake duct assembly bolt.
5. Remove the intake duct assembly from the vehicle.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Just need pictures to match litterature.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.