Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
I'm visiting Jacksonville for the week. From what I hear the north Florida cobalt scene is kinda dead right now...

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Yeah, that's pretty much what I've seen. All ls and lt models. Let me know if you'd like to meet up. I'm free pretty much all day today.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
shit come to nyceee next time you visit the east side!

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Or you can fly out to hawaii...just saying is all lol. Flying east is tough

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
lol im too broke to pay attention so i wont be going to hawaii anytime soon! lol but i will go there when possible. you will be first person i contact!

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Depends on where you're at...I've noticed a lot of guys on the forums from penn. There are 4 of us in my club out in hawaii, and we've seen a few others around as well.
As for JAX I honestly haven't seen too many modded cars in general let alone cobalts. Other than that one lowered g5 I spocked out over by the airport...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So far, the black SS/SC I saw the other day, awhile back before I got mine I saw an 07 SS/SC sport red one, every so often I see an orange LT and LS driving around. Yesterday, saw a red sedan with what looked like 20's on it at a McDonald's while on my lunchbreak. The day I bought mine, on the way home saw a yellow LT passing me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
im from live oak florida close to jax and gainsville...09 cobalt lt not much modding done yet just installed my sound system and looking for some decent tail lights headlights and rims soon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.