Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeeeeaaaah, that looks pretty good. If I could afford something like that I'd snag it! I'm sure it looks better on a coupe then a sedan though. Haha

·
Registered
15 Posts
Reminds me of a SE-R Sentra.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Wow, I havent seen it before. BUT i know that is one beautiful kit. Its not too IN UR FACE!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeeeeaaaah, that looks pretty good. If I could afford something like that I'd snag it! I'm sure it looks better on a coupe then a sedan though. Haha
heck, it's only $1,099 for the full kit + s/h included - just a drop in the bucket, right? :cheesy: methinks i shall be skimming ebay in the coming months, though I don't have much hope of finding too much better of a deal there...

Wow, I havent seen it before. BUT i know that is one beautiful kit. Its not too IN UR FACE!
yeah that's what I like about it. it's sporty yet classy. :cool:

·
Registered
610 Posts
thats one of the better looking kits i've seen. i'm not a big fan of body kits though, but this one looks pretty sick. if you do get it, i'd make my own mesh for the front facia.

·
Registered
856 Posts
that's definitely one of the better kits. I'm not much of a fan either b/c most of the ones I see are way too over the top, but this looks good. If only I had the money! LOL! Maybe one day.

·
Registered
276 Posts
isnt that just the non wide body version from grip tuning? i believe they make that same kit in a wide body... not totally sure tho

·
Registered
455 Posts
i like that front bumper, dont like the skirt though. but ive havent seen a kit for the cobalt that i liked all the pieces.
thats funny man i was just thinking the exact opposite. i dont like the way the bumper seems to meet the grill. it might just be the pic but it looks like theres a gap there. to each his own tho

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Never seen it and for one reason, i hate body kits. I think the nicest looking cobalt is an SS/SC i dont like any body kits at all. Persoally i think they are all ugly. And its one of the most expensive thigns you can do to your car and you get 0 gain in HP/TQ. I would just try getting an SS body kit if your really worried about the appearance of your car. Because i think your car looks great right now, spend the money somewhere els, not in a body kit.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Never seen it and for one reason, i hate body kits. I think the nicest looking cobalt is an SS/SC i dont like any body kits at all. Persoally i think they are all ugly. And its one of the most expensive thigns you can do to your car and you get 0 gain in HP/TQ. I would just try getting an SS body kit if your really worried about the appearance of your car. Because i think your car looks great right now, spend the money somewhere els, not in a body kit.
yeah i haven't the means for a body kit anytime soon, but i'm not against the idea of maybe getting one some time in the far-future, even tho i realize it does not increase the worth of your car (unless you sell it privately to someone who really digs it i suppose). i'm kinda tossing the idea of this body kit or an SS front, maybe even a razzi front if there isn't much of a price difference between the two fronts....who knows, we'll see how things pan out. also, i thought for those who are interested in kits would like to see this one as it's the best i've seen thus far. :bigsmile:

anyone know, btw, how much an SS front bumper costs? are there other places to get one other than thru a dealer? i know there's a very slim possibility of finding one at a salvage yard, or ebay...(slim chance is the key word there). so any other venues?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i saw an SS bumper primed not painted on ebay without the lip kit going for 175 dollars. Which i thought was cheap. Ive seen the full SS body kit, (front and rear bumper and side skirts) go for like 500 sometimes. Its a hit or miss with this stuff though. Theres Ss bumper on ebay for 500 just for the front bumper.

And another ting with that bumper in the first picture, it looks like it wasnt mad for out cars. It doesnt even fit right, the grill is all messed up i think. I think the drifter body kit would look best if you wanted to get a body kit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.