Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Being I am a huge F1 fan once i found out they FINALLY released an F1 game for the 360(all platforms I believe) I went out and got it.

So, any other F1 people out there, that got or well get the game for the 360? Be cool to setup some online races.

Livetag - beamer2k

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
I was going to get it but there is a lot of complaints on codemasters forums about the bugs in it, how do you like it?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I've had previous f1 games for ps3... I want it but I can't decide which console... Plus gt5 is coming soon. How is it though?

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have heard the tires puncture easy, but I am one to not run it on full sim. If I want a full sim I have two real cars I can do that with so I haven't run in that issue with the tires bug. Only thing I do not like about it is how its pretty easy to spin out if the car gets upset from a bump or you just nick the rear tear off the track. Other than that I love it. If you have online maybe an update down the road would fix those issues. I run the game as, no tire wear, fuel is on though, traction control is on full cause of the easy to spin issue and i run manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.